Expenses will vary depending on the location the person is traveling from.
Hotels range from $40-80 dollars per day, always helps if you have memberships to clubs like AAA, government etc…
Cost of each phase is $395.00 For the first program we said we would give a two for one to help with personal expenses…
This will include your manual, handouts, and the disc of what we did in the class. In addition you will be able to purchase the e-book on the program and the RedMan Training gear….YOU will not be able to purchase this manual, handouts, disc, or e-book without attending the class.
This is a re-post from what I wrote in the letter on the program;
It is 5 complete phases of 3 10 hour days. We can do it all in 2 complete weeks, but I have listened to others about how hard it is to get off from work in a week, and it does come down to what you truly want to achieve.
2. Purpose: To explain how the integration of reality based training will enhance the traditional programs found in martial art schools and will increase the retention of students within these schools. Once the student has completed this first phase of training in the “Reality Training Series,” (RTS-1) they will be certified to and train their own students in the school they operate in these techniques and tactics.
3. Training Options;
a. The student has the option to either participate exclusively with the traditional training and certifications without the reality stripes for performance;
b. The student has the option to either participate exclusively with the Reality Stripes training and certifications without the traditional training;
c. The student has the option to either to sign up for both the traditional training and”reality” training at the beginning of his/her training.
4. Reality Ranks: Preparing them for the real world. Instructor has the option to sign student up for the entire “reality” program, as an added incentive and “real world” benefit that included an ongoing advanced degree certificate diploma.
5. Reality Stripe: – This is a stripe worn after the student has successfully completed each traditional task, preparing them for the real word. And now has a choice to either sign a contract for traditional Uechi-Ryu or Reality Training for their Reality Stripe.
Continuous Education and Certifications; Before the “Reality Training”, begins each student will be signed up for an official college course by the DOJO Owner from Northcentral Technical College, and once completing each training phase will receive a certification of completion from NTC-RedMan Training moving them closer to the Advanced Degree Certificate Diploma for “Personal Self Defense.” Issued by Northcentral Technical College.
The student must satisfactorily complete all tasks in accordance with the training and standards division of NTC-RedMan Training.
This is the only college accredited personal defense course of it’s kind offered in the United States today!
Belt Task Break Down:
(RTS-1) /White Belt or Equivalent Real World Stripe; – Once the traditional training has been completed the student will be trained in;
1. Stance/Balance/Movement (Standing)
2. Falling by self
3. Positioning (Defense Positions)
4. Blocking & Striking (Standing)
5. Tactical Combinations
6. Ground Stabilization
7. Importance of verbalization
8. Environmental Training
This initial portion will focus on the preparation for a physical encounter to preare the sudent as well as the liability issues to the trainer and dojo itself, enhanced indivudal instructor development, and the proper use of the RedMan Training Gear and equipment, and continue to build on each phase in level of intensity and dynamics…..
(RTS-2) /Green Belt or Equivalent Real World Stripe: – Once the traditional training has been completed the student will be trained in;
9. Stance/Balance/Movement (Ground)
10. Falling with Subject
11. Power Development for Striking (Standing – Ground)
12. Relative Levels of Positioning of a Subject
13. Blocking & Striking (Ground)
14. Ground Escapes and Rest Positions
15. Throws and Flips
16. Importance of Testifying in Court
(RTS-3) /Brown Belt or Equivalent Real World Stripe: – Once the traditional training has been completed the student will be trained in;
17. Conducting Low Level Simulations with RedMan bags
18. Conducting High Level Simulations with RedMan Gear
19. Importance of Safety Coaches in Training
20. Falling with Weapons (Sticks, Knives , Guns)
21. Positioning with Weapons (Defense Positions)
22. Blocking & Striking with Weapons (Standing- Ground)
23. Tactical Combinations with Weapons
24. Knife Fighting and Defending
25. Preparing written statements for Police
(RTS-4) /Black Belt or Equivalent Real World Stripe;-Once the traditional training has been completed the student will be trained in;
26. Supervising Low Level Simulations with bags
27. Supervising High Level Simulations with RedMan Gear
28. Training Safety Coaches for liability Training
29. Using Functional Training Weapons and other props
30. Use of Protective Gear in Training
31. Establishing goals and objectives for conducting simulations
32. 8-levels of Simulations Training
33. Role Playing and Safety Supervision
34. Writing lesson plans and directives
(RTS-5) /2nd Degree Black Belt or Equivalent Real World Stripe;- Once the traditional training has been completed the student will be trained in;
35. Certifying your instructors in Low Level Simulations with bags
36. Certifying your instructors High Level Simulations with RedMan Gear
37. Certifying your instructors as Safety Coaches for liability Training
38. Certifying your instructors your instructors to use Functional Training Weapons and other props
39. Certifying your instructors in the use of RedMan Protective Gear in Training
40. Completing the Real World Instructor Certification
Above is just an example of how to bring in and introduce this new training which I feel will help motivate new students, retain currents students, and continue to refresh instructors in help maintain a successfully business. After each phase of training the student may purchase the e-books and other training material for their own training.
E-Books will be available ONLY for certified RTS Instructor. Each training series will have e-books and videos to help each instructor present the most accurate and up to date training available.
After all 5 phases of training have been complete the certified Instructor will have the opportunity to present and certify other instructors in this system and will have the opportunity to teach other NTC-RedMan Training Programs;
1. Woman Awareness Survival Program (WASP™)
2. Self Defense Weapon Systems
3. Personal Self Defense (PSD™)
4. Young Warriors Program (13-17 ages)
5. SABRE Civilian Instructor Certification
Above is just a basic outline of how this “Reality Training Series), will be integrated into existing styles and systems.
This is just the beginning of courses they will be able to teach because we also have a civilian firearms program, and edged weapons programs but again if you do not go through this training in the order we have out line then the person will not be able to particpate, or have access to hte material and liability protection we are offering.
I hope this helped some.