Swamp Dojo Part II

The dojo to many is a place of beauty, where the daily ritual of working out takes place. Do you have a special place where you work out? A special design you created that gave the dojo its personality and in the process gives you the inspiration to put a little more into your workout? Share your secrets here.
gmattson
Site Admin

Swamp Dojo Part II

Post by gmattson »

Sometimes, after reading all the posts about different reasons and methods of training, I think people plain forget about the simple benefits of just "doing it" and feeling good about the training. I wish more of you could experience the joy and thrill of getting out of your technique "box" and get outside, take your shoes off and enjoy your kata in a place where the air is clean and fresh. Hey... maybe you might be able to take some of that "attitude" back to your dojo and hey... maybe some of it will rub-off on others in your class.

GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Nice spot George !!!

I`ll see your mystic in the swamp , and raise you a tough guy in his garage !!!

I still think Lairds got us both beat for enviroment , I miss the mountains ....

But your right it`s all about the doing and enjoying !!
-Metablade-

Re: Swamp Dojo Part II

Post by -Metablade- »

gmattson wrote:Sometimes, after reading all the posts about different reasons and methods of training, I think people plain forget about the simple benefits of just "doing it" and feeling good about the training. I wish more of you could experience the joy and thrill of getting out of your technique "box" and get outside, take your shoes off and enjoy your kata in a place where the air is clean and fresh.. maybe some of it will rub-off on others in your class.
....And suddenly slip in big, steaming pile of your dog's BM's.

Mmmm..
yeah. Gimmie some a dat action right 'dere..
..Let it squish between yer toes..

..And for GAWD's sake, I hope it doesn't "rub-off" on anyone...ewwwww..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's a bit of Metablade in all of us.
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Now I know why he made me take of my shoes ... :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Good thing about training outdoors in Banff, the crap is frozen for much of the year.

Return to “The Physical Dojo”