A Monk Jumped Over a Wall book signing in Mass

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Rising Star

A Monk Jumped Over a Wall book signing in Mass

Post by Rising Star »

Greetings:

Rising Star East Martial Arts will be hosting Author/Uechika/Attorney Jay Nussbaum on Sunday January 6th '08 at Noon til 1:30 at a book signing/Q&A of his latest novel, "A Monk Jumped Over A Wall".

Following the signing, there will be a Uechi workout led by my Sensei, Fedele Cacia. I hope that you will be able to join us. Please RSVP in order that we have sufficient books on hand.

A very amusing 'nymphomercial' of the book is available at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olOKjpU5BYM

or more info at www.risingstareastmartialarts.com

Hope to see you there!

John
It's what we do!
Rising Star

Post by Rising Star »

First a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Still trying to get a head count to ensure that sufficient books are on hand if you choose to attend this event and wish to purchase a book.

Also, if you are planning on attending the workout, a head count would be appreciated. You can reach me at risingstareast@aol.com

All the best and enjoy the season.

John
It's what we do!
Rising Star

Post by Rising Star »

Many thanks to those who came to today's event. We had a wonderful chance to talk with Jay Nussbaum about the creative process, his Uechi history and hear him read some great excerpts from his book. Then, led by my Sensei, Fedele Cacia, we had a super workout.

I stlll have a some copies of the book if you are interested and even have a few extras signed by the author.

All the best,

John
It's what we do!

Return to “Events, Products & Services”